Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another Week, Another Exam


The normal pace of med school is one exam per week. A slight change of plans is coming up for the next week: two exams. One on Monday, and one on Wednesday. This is hard to get used to, especially for someone who's taken his last serious course 11 years ago, but since I'm not the oldest one in my class, I'll manage. From the comments I've gotten from the upperclasmen, one just gets used to it.

An average day is courses in the morning, a post-lunch workout, and studying with varying breaks till around midnight, especially on days preceding an exam.

No pictures of my own, yet. My camera phone from the profiteers at Samsung doesn't come with a data cable for transfer purposes. I did get one off eBay for a few bucks, since the official cable was around $20. But, and this is a big but, the phone refuses to show up as a drive! It turns out that you need a "Data Bundle" that includes special software (PC Studio 3.0) to read the contents of your phone. Cost? A mere $100, something this med student can't afford. Of course this will be addressed in other ways. In the meantime, enjoy the picture of some Medieval dude cramming.

No comments: