Tuesday, March 18, 2008

JAMA once again!

Another pleasant surprise at the Journal of the AMA. It turns out that each issue has had a podcast associated with it since early 2006. It's a 10-minute summary of each issue, and the more I study medicine, the more I find each issue valuable and pertinent.

My membership in the AMA not only entitles me to electronically archived back issues, but all the other digital accoutrements that go along with them. Like with the Ginsu knives, you can just hear "but wait, there is more!" Every month, there is also a 55-minute interview with the Author in the Room, a feature that is "designed to bring clinical evidence into practice by connecting clinicians and others to authors of JAMA articles."

So good stuff all around. And I've got my membership paid up front for another 3.5 years.

No comments: